Friday 7 September 2012

*** August Challenge - Winner! ***





Thank you to everyone who played along with our August sketch challenge.
As always the design team loved to see all your creations, but there can only be one winner, and this time we have chosen Suzy. Congratulations Suzy! The team loved the use of stitching and all the fantastic little details in your page. Please contact Lianne to claim your £20 e-voucher - happy shopping!


Keep an eye out for our September challenge, appearing soon here on the Sarah's Cards blog.


4 comments:

Jimjams said...

Great choice of winner - I love this page :o) Congratulations Suzy!!

Nat said...

Congratulations Suzy, we all loved your page! Enjoy your prize xx

Suzanne S said...

thank you so, so much for picking my layout. It's made my month! I really enjoyed playing with your sketch. Nat, I will enjoy my prize! x

Allycat x said...

Congrats Suzy - let me know if you need any help spending your prize!!!