Thursday 6 October 2011

Not quite Christmas

So you either scrap christmas or you don't, some people will (like me) and some people will stay away from scrapping it. Often the christmas papers are quite erm bold and can be hard to use.

However I love the new Christmas collection from Crate.

This happens to be the most un christmassy collection i have ever seen.



See now they dont say christmas at all do they?

I bought the collection pack for my blog work which i think is a great deal, you get loads of things in it that i would have probably bought anyway


So here is a few of the pages i have made with my non christmas papers


I built the page up slowing, adding more things as i went


And there you go not a christmas tree in site.




Now my next page has a completely different look to it, i purposely used some nice summer photos to show you how summery these papers can be.

These are my new favourite thickers ever! I cant find the link anywhere ahh!


So i started with 2 photos which are the same but one if black and white and one colour.


What i love about these papers is at the bottom of each paper is these super cute little bottom on it, i went through a few of the papers and cut them out, its a pain but worth it.


a bit of gutting to save on paper


a bit of layering up


then i stitched it all down






So there you go a super summery page, so go and check out some of the other christmas collections and see what is out there.

i have a couple more pages to show you so i will be back tomorrow with more

Thanks for stopping by





No comments: