Friday 26 April 2013

Just because

Hi Tracy here with a couple of layouts I've created using some of the Little Yellow Bicycle- Just Because range.

On my first layout I have layered up some of the flowers from the paper crafting kit. I decided to use only a small piece of paper and some of the clear cuts to embellish my page.


 On my second layout I have used some of the velum tape stickers in the top left of the page and across the bottom also. I layered up a few patterned papers, added the clear cuts clouds, some Studio Calico chipboard stars, two pearl pins and a length of twine.


I love all the designs that are included in the clear cuts pack which I have photographed for you here.


There's loads of fab elements in the paper crafting kit too.

1 comment:

Lesley G said...

A very different style for you Tracy, still love them though :)