Tuesday 26 October 2010

Taking Time

"Taking Time- This photo was taken in June when I travelled to the coast for my friends birthday party (no we're not too old for birthday parties). I thought this photo was really funny, and as I had such a great time I wanted to document it. My friends live along way from where I live, too far for my liking but considering the distance we are very close and ensure that we stay in touch. Good friends make you want to make the long journey to the other end of the country, and these friends are definitely worth it.
I have used Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious papers, the layout was quite simple to put together as I combined strips of paper both vertically and horizontally on my cardstock and then added a block of paterned paper underneath my photo. I added my journaling on thin strips of kraft paper."
Don't forget out current sketch challenge, you have until Monday 8th November to enter all the details can be found here.

1 comment:

Helen Ann said...

I love this layout, the cosmo cricket papers are so cute, def going to have to get some of them myself
Hel x