Wednesday 20 October 2010

So So Sweet

Cathy has been busy creating with some of the gorgeous Lost and Found MME Madison Avenue range and over the next few days we will be sharing her stunning pages with you.

"I traced half of the shaped paper onto the stripped glitter paper & placed it onto the kraft cardstock. The strips across the middle were punched with the EK Success slim border bracket, I layered up 4 pieces for a 'frill' effect. The tags I made myself by tracing a post office mailing label and made the reinforced circles by punching a 1/2 inch circle and punched out the centre using a crop a dile. I used the 'Sew Easy' to run around the top right of the shape and used twine to stitch & to tie bows in the tags. The little birdie on the tag has been stamped using the MME Madison Ave 'Pretty' stamp."


No comments: