Saturday 25 September 2010

Splash

Lou Collins has created this gorgeous page using more Dear Lizzy papers.
"I choose to use the Puddle Play patterned paper because I thought the shapes echoed the water theme of the page. I cut two thick strips of the patterned paper, and laid them above and below my photo. I stuck the photo down flat to the page, but used foam pads to raise the 'waves' up. I then used AC Thickers in yellow as they stood out against the other colors, and a small embelishment at the top to balance the page."


Don't forget our sketch challenge, this month Rachel has designed a fantastic sketch and if you join in you could win a £10 e-voucher. All the details are here.

1 comment:

Karen leonard said...

What a fabulous Layout! Great use of patterned paper, simple yet effective! karen x