Saturday 11 September 2010

My Father

When the new Mist sprays came in from That Special Touch, Lianne & I couldn't wait to have a play so we immediately chose the Pewter & Teal sprays & had a quick "mist" onto a piece of 12x12 Bazzill. I promised Lianne that I would turn it into a layout so when we got together for a scrappy day, this was the first layout I tackled.These colours go perfectly with the new Lost & Found "Portobello Road" range from My Mind's Eye so I used those with a picture of my dad snapped last year on the twins' birthday. I matted the photo and then tore strips from the papers and added them below the photo along with a strip of a turquoise Hambly grid overlay. Some cream lace was added and a few chipboard stars & shapes were covered with the mists and added to the layout. Finally a felt swirl was added to tie in the turquoise. The title has been created using AC Text Thickers


Sarah

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow, how gorgeous is that effect! First item for my c*****mas list I think!