Thursday 8 May 2014

Boys Rule

Hi everyone. Jen G here with a couple of pages to share using the Crate Paper Boys Rule  range. Of course the name Boys Rule spoke to me straight away as a mum of 3 boys. My boys are all very into bikes, skateboards, roller blades and scooters right now and the papers lend themselves really well to photos of that theme. The vellum papers in the range are really fun additions to a page. Here I have used the vellum stars over the "b" side of Race Track to add some dimension. 

On this page I cut numbers from the numbers vellum and placed them over the photos. 


I have to apologise for the bad photos. I was losing the light fast this afternoon and snapped them on my phone. I have plenty of the range left to play with so I will try to add some more pages soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: