Wednesday 9 April 2014

Love You More

Morning folks. We are on half term here but there are no fun days out for us - Sam has chicken pox, not a mild case either! So I'm afraid today's post is a quick one from me. I ordered the Elle's Studio Love You More Papers  expecting them to feature more red than pink. They are definitely more pink than red though. I have used pink papers for LO's of my boys before but this range just happened to suit a few photos of my niece's last weekend with us. She likes to sleep here with her cousins whilst her parents have to have a "sleepover" at Grandma's. My current favourite embellishments - Sarahscards Flair Badges - feature on these layouts as well as some of the gorgeous cork stickers available in the shop. 
  


For this last LO I added some Simple Stories Homespun paper and one of their Sn@p Cuts. The LOVE die cut on the page above is also a Sn@p Cut.


I hope your half term is going better than mine! Don't forget to leave us links to your work, we love to come and have a look.

No comments: