Saturday 8 March 2014

Scrapping Selfies

Hi all. Jen G here with a really quick post about scrapping selfies. Everyone loves a good selfie these days but they don't always turn out as great photos! These are a few silly snaps of my boys and me taken on my phone in the park a few weeks ago. I recently ordered a packet of the Simple Stories Instasqaures to play with and they worked perfectly with these photos. The packet contains twenty-four 2x2, sixteen 3x3 and twelve 4x4 squares that coordinate with a range - in this case "A Charmed Life".  The Expressions Stickers came in useful to embellish the pages and Sarahscards brand new flair badges might be my new favourite thing in the world E V E R! Seriously, go and check them out here







I have ordered some more of the Sarahscards flair badges and I have a feeling a few will sneak into all of my future orders. Don't forget to leave us links to any pages you have made with our amazing new products :) 

No comments: