Saturday 20 July 2013

Playing with Liquid pearls

Hi all

My turn on the blog and this month I have been playing with Liquid Pearls. I am a huge fan of liquid pearls for adding accents to my layouts but I only tend to do the same thing with them each time.. and that is to add dots to embellish as I have done on this layout below.

Here I have added pearls to create a border around my photograph.





I thought I would like to challenge myself to use them for something different. I have done most of the common thing like adding them to the center of flowers and adding them to alphas to create dimension etc..
So here is what I came up with..A Smudge. Yep very technical not but, I am loving the effect the smudge has created on my page as not only does it have a lovely pearly shine but it also adds texture.
Let me know what you think?





You may need to click on the image to get a closer look.



I used the Collection pack and the stunning 3D sticker embellishments

You can also stock up on your Liquid Pearls in the shop HERE


Have fun Crafters

Love Claire xxx

2 comments:

Lesley G said...

Such gorgeous layouts Claire xx

Louise said...

Love the colours in these LOs. Your daughter has stunning hair!
x