Tuesday 19 February 2013

Cute v's Funky

Hi all.

This month I chose some cute products from the shop and thought I would try to make contrasting style layouts to show you that even the sweetest of papers can be used for different styles.

My first layout I chose to make cute using a lovely picture of my neice taken at nursary, I used lots of layering on this page to create depth and added lots of roll up flowers.






Here is a closer look at the flowers..







For my second page I used some Kraft cardstock for my background and kept the page more simple, I wanted a more arty feel to this page. I chose a great mask from the Hueys collection and a mist to create my background.






Here is a closer look at the detail I added to the mask..






Products used;

Studio Calico - Mister Huey's Opaque White
Studio Calico - Mister Huey's Circle Graph Mask
My Little Shoebox Collection - Vintage Shop
October Afternoon - Farm Girl Alphabet
My Minds Eye - Lost and found - Ruby Buttons
Liquid Pearls - Mint Green



Cant wait to see you all soon at the retreat in March :) Love Claire xx

1 comment:

Nat said...

Love the roll-up flowers in your daughters hair - lovely touch xx