Tuesday 26 February 2013

Boy crazy!

Hi Tracy here with my monthly post. This month I have been playing with some of the new MME Boy Crazy collection. There are so many great papers in this range, I couldn't decide which to choose, so I decided to go for the 6x6 pad, and that way I would have two of each design. I also adored the stamp set in the collection, and I can see me using the chevron and the stars in the set quite a lot.

First I started by creating this layout.


I made a large chevron mask by cutting the design into a laminating pouch and using a grey ink, slightly darker than my background cardstock, I inked through it to create a subtle chevron pattern across the center of the page. I  used a piece of sequin waste as a mask for the small inked circles.
The chipboard banners and buttons are from the Decorative buttons pack.


I then made a few masculine cards using the stamp set and some stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet.



 
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Lesley G said...

Love the bold layout. That chevron homemade mask is great :) Can you make me one please!!!

Nat said...

Fab Tracy, love the bold colours....they work beautifully with the grey on your layout. Love it xxx