The scrappers we are looking for should be enthusiastic, have their own active personal blog, be willing to create projects, layouts and classes with a wide variety of papers styles.
DT members are expected to post minimum once a month on the Sarah's Cards Ltd Blog, design with our monthly kits, be willing to teach or assist at Sarah's Cards Ltd retreats and be confident in creating and teaching classes with step-by-step instructions.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to join our team, please apply! We are asking for the following from applicants:
- We need you to send us good quality photographs of 4 layouts (max. 800 x 800 pixels) which you think illustrate your style and show a variety of techniques
- Provide a description of techniques used on all four of your layouts
- Provide step by step instructions for one of the layouts, with additional photographs if necessary (as if you were creating a written class instruction)
- Please also provide links to any online blogs or galleries
- Tell us about any previous experience teaching scrapbooking or crafting classes
- Let us know of any previous or current design team positions
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good addition to the Sarah's Cards Ltd design team
Sarah's Cards Ltd Design Team members are expected to design exclusively for Sarah's Cards Ltd (challenge blogs and published work excluded). You will be given the opportunity to choose product to create blog posts each month and a generous discount on all personal stash purchases. You will be designing with our monthly kits - your layouts and write ups will feature in our printed kit brochure.
Feel free to e-mail us with any queries!
Your submissions should be sent by midday 1st August 2011 to email@example.com
We are sad to see Cathy Windsor and Rachael Elliott leave our design team this month, but would like to thank them for all their contributions and wish them all the best with their future ventures.