Thursday 7 July 2011

Jenni Bowlin- Part 2

Hi guys, its Rachel again, thank you so much for your nice comments, nice to know our blog posts are inspiring you.

So i thought i would swing by and show you my final layout, using fabby Jenni Bowlin products.

On this page I have only used a bit of patterned paper and concentrated on the products.



I am all about the square photos at the minute, for those of you with a iphone, these are taken using the Instagram app and then printed at photobox using the shrink to fit option.

I tend to start most pages with a piece of kraft somewhere because kraft is awesome, again I just played around with where things should go (briefly, I am not a patient person).


Originally I just had one bingo card but then I thought i would step it up, I know I am too precious with my things, just use them you will only go off them if you keep them for years. Use it or loose it!

I few tickets always help too, i wanted to add the heart one just because i could but decided to raise that on 3d pads, now I have always used cheap foam pads like Poundland cheap, and thats fine and all until I found these.


these are American Crafts Foam Dots these are awesome, they are so much higher (is that the right word) than my other ones and they are all cute useable sizes. Adhesive isnt much fun to buy but you use it on every page!


There you go all raised, i added my trusty memo pad paper to tell my little tale. 


I added a few more cute things like the bunting stickers, the wiggly line stickers (technical term) and some cute bakers twine and a cute butterfly to finish it off.


So thats all from me this month, I hope it has inspired you to try some of the products, I would love to see what you do with them, link them up and I will go and visit.

Thanks for stopping by

Rach x

3 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

you can never have too many butterflies or bunting lines in my opinion rachel,
jo xxx

Katie said...

Love all your JB layouts - especially what you've done with the bakers twine :-)

Jenga said...

Lovely work :)