Crate School Spirit papers
Latte Maya Road Metallic Mist
Prima Swirly Bird Mask
1. Trim your backround paper to A4 and place your bird mask in the right hand corner. Mask off a narrow strip along the bottom and right hand side of your page.
2. Spray mist onto your page making the cover more dense at the bottom of the page especially over the bird. Put it to one side and allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Cut around the top of your misted bird using a craft knife.
4. Cut a piece of the Pep Rally and Chemistry paper, create a couple of tags and cut a thin strip of Chalkboard paper.
5. Layer these onto your page tucking the corners underneath the misted bird.
6. Tear two strips of Grade Card paper and stick them down either side of your page.
7. Add your photo onto your page.
8. Using a sewing machine stitch around the edge of your page and the rectangle of Chemistry paper. Create a journaling block using stitching.
9. Add your title and journaling and embellishments including the stamped arrow.
Don't forget our sketch challenge, you still have a week to get your enteries in and be in with a chance of winning a £10 e-voucher and the opportunity to join the design team in creating an example layout for the December challenge. All the details can be found here.