Monday 15 November 2010

Domestic Bliss

Over the last few weeks we have seen a few changes in the design team, we had to say a sad farewell to Lou Collins but we have been joined by the very talented Claire Wheatley (aka Weetabix over on UKS) which we are very excited about. Those of you who subscribe to the monthly kits will have already seen some of Claire's stunning work.
Claire has been busy creating with Lily Bee Domestic Bliss papers and over the next few days we will be sharing her great layouts with you.
"A very rare cute picture of my two together!! the colours in my sons shirt matched perfectly with these papers. I decided to make some frames for this page, to make mine I border punched some strips of card and paper and cut the ends at an angle so i could fit them altogether. I layered up my frames using foam pads. I love the cute ruffled orange ribbon and just had to make a bow for my page, I just cant seem to resist bows at the minute."

No comments: