Sunday 6 June 2010

A World Away

Rachel has been busy creating a page to show us using Cosmo Crickets Material Girl range.
"I really wanted to create a page that captured what my life was like for the 3 years that I was at uni. I always worked whilst I was at uni but never knew exactly how hard it would be to work full time, I now really appreciate the time I got to spend with my friends making things over the 3 years. I relish my evenings and weekends now when I can create to my hearts content.
I used this stunning overlay over a plain sheet of Bazzill and layered it up, I decided to do my journalling on the computer as I needed to keep the writing small as I had quite a lot to say."




We have got a stunning class and some gorgeous layouts to share with you over the next few days from the newest member of the design team, Lou Collins. I thought I would share a little sneak peek just to wet your appetite she really is one talented lady!





















No comments: