Monday 21 June 2010

Twitterpated

If you find a design you love why not use it on a few different projects at the same time? I started creating a layout with these gorgeous Pebbles Twitterpated papers, but while I was layering up the different shapes I thought I might as well make a couple extra, and these became a card and a decorative piece for my scraproom! The blocks are simple to make - I cut out several different shapes using chipboard pieces as a template (although printed designs or stamps would work equally as well) and layered them up onto circles and ovals, inking every edge in sight! I added accents like curled bodies, gems, embossed designs and glossy accents for additional detail.

























Jen

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love these!! Thankyou for sharing xx

geekygirl said...

I love this!! Will be scrap-lifting! They are just fab! x

Gems said...

They are beautiful, I absolutely love the colours xx