You will need.
Pink Paislee 365 degrees paper
Jenni Bowlin pin and butterfly
Large and medium retro flower punch
Small circle punch
Bazzill just the edge
Small alphabet stamps
1. Gut the Believe paper and sew a piece of circular kraft paper over the hole distressing the edges.
2. Create a hoop from the piece of Believe paper that you have left.
3. Ink the edges of your photo and mat it onto the Think Big paper.
4. Cut two rectangles of paper one from Daydream and one Imagine.
5. Cut a strip of Be Free and ribble it.
6. Fix the hoop onto your page but leave the bottom unstuck, thread the ribbled strip through the hoop and layer your two rectangles in behind. Now you can stick the bottom of the hoop down.
7. Cut the end of one of the flip notes and tuck it along the side of your largest rectangle.
8. Stick a piece of chipboard onto the back of your matted photo, make sure it is about 1cm smaller all around. Cut a piece of prima lace into two and add them onto your page ensuring that when you stick your matted photo on the ends are covered.
9. To create the flower, punch out a large and medium flower and a small circle, ink all the edges and curl the petals. Layer them up together and add some bling to the centre.
10. Cut two pieces from the Bazzill just the edge and stick them so that the flower will hide the two ends.
11. Stick the flower onto the layout and push the pin down in behind.
12. Add your journaling around the edge of the hoop.
13. Stick on your title and butterfly.
I hope you enjoy the class and we would love to see what you create, just pop a link to your page into the comments box.
Today is the last day of the sketch challenge so if you want to join in you had better get scrapping! Just post a link to your layout in the comments box or email your page across to firstname.lastname@example.org.