Wednesday 26 May 2010

Man Of The House

Vanessa has been busy getting creative with the Bella Blvd Man Of The House range, perfect for those layouts of the men in your life! I know I sometimes struggle with creating pages which are more masculine as I am always drawn to more feminine papers but Vanessa has put together a stunning page which we hope will inspire you.



























"I must admit, I was a bit scared with these "manly" papers but they have definitley grown on me and I'm really pleased with this layout. I've cut up the Hambly overlay and just used the circles. I painted an area in the centre of the background cardstock with pearly white paint and added some extra paint detail around the edges. The Bella Bits was perfect for cutting up and using as journaling on the page."

No comments: