Cal has made this fantastic desk top organiser using one of the recent Basic Grey paper ranges, Nook and Pantry.
Thickers, puffy white elements
Basic Elements Desktop organiser
1. Measure all sides of the organiser, cut your chosen papers 1/4" smaller to allow some of the white to show through.
2. Ink all the edges of your papers.
3. Glue them onto the organiser using Mod Podge
4. Once you have covered the inside slats stick them into the organiser using glossy accents.
5. When your happy with how your organiser looks apply a coat of mod podge or non glossy varnish to give the a protective, durable finish. Allow the organiser to dry thoroughly.
6. To decorate your organiser mount your chosen die cuts onto cardstock to make them more sturdy, stick them on using your foam pads.
7. Finally finish it off by adding some puffy white thickers.