1. Cut a scallope piece of paper approximatley 11x11
2. Cut out the centre of your cardstock that will be covered by the scalloped piece.
3. Stick your scalloped paper onto your cardstock. Hand draw dots around the edge.
4. Cut out a piece of patterned paper approximatley 10x5" and stick it the the right hand side of your page.
5. Matt two 6x4 photos onto the cardstock from the middle of your background card.
6. Using the die cut journaling block as a template create a scalloped tag and add this behind your matted photos.
7. Add a scalloped strip of paper down the right hand side of your photos. Cut the information strip from the bottom of the paper that you used for your scalloped shape, trim it so that it fits across the bottom of your photos. Paint the chipboard flouish using acrylic paint and stick it on the left hand side of your page. Add your journaling and embellishments.