Thursday 14 August 2008

My Mind's Eye - Garden Party

Have you seen these papers? They are sooooooooooo scrummy - split into two ranges, Lush Blooms and My Sunshine, they were released as a mid season release before CHA Summer this year.

I gave Cal a pack of the Lush Blooms collection and a sheet of the matching die cut Accessories sheet to have a play with and just look at what she came up with!!!!










A close up of the details on the layout above:

And another:



And then she went on to create some cards:




Aren't they fabulous??? The colours in these papers are so amazingly versatile! Seeing all of this really got my mojo flowing so I decided to have a quick play myself whilst the kiddy winkles were in bed having their afternoon nap and this is what I came up with, using the My Sunshine collection


As well as the papers, I also added some American Crafts Minimarks Everyday IM Chesnut Rub ons to the bottom right hand corner of the photo and top right above Amelia's head. The speach bubble is also from this rub on collection. I have to admit - American Crafts rub ons are my absolute favourite - so easy to apply and such excellent value for money! I also used the brown CWAE scalloped square from Bazzill as the mat for the photo - so easy to use and great for drawing around if you are a super saver & have time on your side

So, until 15 September, we are offering all of our blog readers a free sheet of die cut accessories worth £1.88 with each purchase of either set of MME Garden Party paper collections (£4.95 for 9 sheets of patterned paper - not bad!). When you get to checkout, simply type "free die cuts please" in the comments box, and these will be added to your order with our compliments.

Just buy a pack of My Mind's Eye - Garden Party Lush Blooms or a pack of My Mind's Eye - Garden Party My Sunshine by 15th September & type your comment "free die cuts please" in the box - it's that simple!


Sarah x

No comments: