Do you enjoy creating with papers and have the aforementioned qualities? If so, you could be just the person we are looking for!
What we expect from our Creative Team:
- A monthly blog post on the Sarah’s Cards Ltd blog using supplies from Sarah’s Cards Ltd store, which includes high quality images and text.
- A personal blog is a bonus but not essential
- Use of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to promote the store and your post
- Exclusivity – we would ask that you are not a member of any other store Design Teams, including (but not restricted to) kit companies
- Sign a Contract – a contract will be issued once a post has been offered detailing our expectations which you will be asked to agree to and sign before becoming a member
What we give you in return:
- A generous allowance to purchase product from our Store for use on your blog post each month
- A substantial store discount to use on products for your personal scrapping
- The chance to be part of an exciting and dynamic company who are dedicated to bringing the best in Papercrafts to their customers
- E-mail 5 projects you feel best showcase your talents, two of which must be original submissions. We are a papercrafting store. Your submission can be a mixture of scrapbooking, pocket scrapbooking, home decor or anything else you feel showcases your talent using paper.
- Please keep in mind that if your application is successful, you will be photographing your own projects for our blog, your application images should reflect this. High quality, clear, closely cropped images should be submitted, as photo quality will be taken into account when new creative team members are being chosen.
- Provide us with links to any Social Media you are active on including Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & personal blog
- You must be proficient in using and publishing on blogs and Social Media
- Tell us what you bring to the Team and why you would like to be a member
- UK and European entrants only, please
Applications must be received by 30 June 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org