Monday 26 August 2013

I ♥ Summer

Hi Tracy G here. Not long left of the school summer holidays now,  and I bet for those of you with young ones it will be a welcome rest when they are back at school. This month I dug out some photos that reminded me of when my son was young and the six week summer break was filled with fun days out and holidays.
This month I choose to use Crate Paper The Pier 6x6 pad and Sn@p Cuts - I Heart Summer die cuts cards. I was looking for different ways to use the die cuts cards, so I inked through a couple of them with Versa mark ink and used powder blue and white embossing powder and also on my second page I inked through the reverse side of one with a coloured ink.







Here's the shop links to my supplies,
Simple Stories- I Heart Summer -Sn@p Cuts Die Cuts Cards
Crate Paper - The Pier - 6x6 Pad
American Crafts Zing! embossing powder - Opaque- Powder
Studio Calico- Wood Veneer - Hearts & Arrows

Don't forget to enter our sketch challenge this month, details can be found here.

Blogged by Tracy G. x


No comments: