Saturday 19 May 2012

Single Purchase Kits

Hello Lovely Crafty Ladies

This month for my blog post I would like to draw your attention to the fantastic kits that are available over in the shop. If you do not subscribe to Sarah's kits but you would like to purchase the occasional one or two then check out the SINGLE PURCHASE KITS on offer here.

I have used the April kit to make 3 layouts for you this month. The kit contains some really lovely Aqua, lemon and soft grey colour combinations from Lily Bee - The embellishments introduce a bit of peach and consist of some lovely stickers, threads and gems. If you have some arty pictures to scrap (pictures of yourself or family friends - crafting or painting) then this kit is perfect.

Here is the first Layout I have created for you with the kit ( I have 2 more to share with you over the weekend)







And a closer look at the embellishing...The little hedgehog is from my own stash - it was an old Sassafras chipboard, the clouds came in a goody bag from a previous Sarah's Cards retreat, I think they are by Pebbles, the flags are from Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic Collection.






As promised editing to add in a couple more layouts I made from this kit.




 

 


Hope your weekend is fun XXX





1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous Claire - love the use of the twine :D x