One of our more recent arrivals has been Glitz Designs, they have released three gorgeous new ranges which can all be found here. Rachael has been busy scapping with some Laced With Grace papers and embellishments to create this lovely page.
"I have been waiting for these papers to come out for ages, I don't usually like orange papers but these are really gorgeous and have a lovely vintage feel, I also knew they would be perfect for scrapping photos of Emily. I love all the embellishments that Glitz Designs come up with especially the paper layers, they make scrapping really easy especially if you like adding lots of layers as I do!"
Laced With Grace patterned paper, Peek-A-Boo Transparencies, Whatnots and Paper Layers.
Bling...(Zva Creative coming soon to the shop so keep your eyes peeled)
Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden die cuts
1. Cut 2 lengths of patterned paper tearing both edges on the first piece and the top edge on the second.
2. Create a pleated strip to stick to the straight edge, you will need to use 2 lengths of paper and join them together in the middle.
3. Stick your torn pieces onto your page but only add glue at the ends and bottom edge as you want to create a pocket along the top.
4. Machine stitch around your page.
5. Matt your photo onto a Whatnot and add a paper layer behind it tucking it into the pocket.
6. Add a Peek-A-Boo transparency and die cut beside your matted photo and stick them all down.
7. Stick a die cut flower to the side of your photo and pleat the length of lace across the bottom.
9. Create a flower using patterned paper and using a pebble to create the centre, add some black bling around the flower.
10. Add some punched and hand cut butterflies and your title.