Pink Paislee Sweetness papers - Sweetest Day, Pretty Lace, Love Blooms, Picture Perfect.
Pink Paislee flip notes
Prima sugar plum roses
Kaiser Script Stamp
Prima Vine Lace
Sewing Machine (optional)
Green and Brown inkpad
Nail file or distressing tool
1. Ink the edges of your white cardstock, cut a 9x9 square from the centre. Put the frame to one side for later.
2. Using the script stamp cover the 9x9 sqaure using the green ink. Distress and ink the edges. I have sewn around the edge of the square with pink cotton, you could hand sew this or even draw on fake stitching.
3. Trim the edges of your Love Blooms paper, distress and ink the edges.
4. Using a craft knife you need to cut around the flower design in the corner of the paper to create a pocket to slip stamped white cardstock into. The cardstock needs to fit to the middle of the paper. Once you have cut a big enough area carefully ink around the cut flowers. Cut out the centre of the paper which will be covered by the 9x9 piece of cardstock.
5. On the Sweetest Day paper cut out the words "sweetest day" and the swirl border on the top right hand corner. You will be left with a U shape piece of swirly printed, leave the end intact but cut off one of the arms.
6. Place the white cardstock where you want it on your page and glue the large piece of what was a U shape under the right hand corner adding a length of lace over the top so that the scalloped edges just show under the edge of the cardstock.
7. Now you can glue your stamped cardstock into place.
8. Matt your photo onto white cardstock and then onto the piece of Love Blooms paper that you cut from the centre.
9. Trim the notebook edge from one of the flip notes and stick it down the left hand side of your matted photo.
10. Cut a piece measuring 6x7.5 from the Pretty Lace paper, distress and ink the edges and stick this onto your page tucking the corner into the floral pocket. Don't add glue right to the edges.
11. Add your matted photo on top.
12. Slide the words "Sweetest Day" that you cut out earlier down under the left hand side of your matted photo.
13. Add the section that you have got left from the swirly piece that you cut from the Sweetest Day paper to the bottom right hand corner of your matted photo.
14. Take a length of lace and add a running stitch along the straight edge, gather it up into a semi circle, tie off the embroidery thread and add it over the bottom of the swirly piece tucking up under edge of the yellow Pretty Lace paper.
15. Punch out a tab from the Pretty Lace paper and add that to the right hand side.
16. Add your pearl swirls, Prima flowers and punched butterflies. I have also cut out a rose bud and a couple of leaves from the Picture Perfect paper and added those too.
17. To create the top detail cut a strip of Love Blooms paper and slightly wet it with water to make it more pliable. Pleat the paper making it curve slightly, leave it to thoroughly dry and they trim the top edge so that it is straight. Ink the edges and stick it to the top of the cardstock.
18. Add a punched tab, a couple of hand stitched crosses and some pearls. Also add a stamped date.
19. Stick your finished page onto the white cardstock frame that you created earlier.
Hope you enjoy the class!