You Will Need......
Dear Lizzy Fabric paper, ribbon and brad
Double sided tape
1. Cut a circle from the fabric paper. The outside circle should be twice the length of your zip.
2. Fold the paper in half and stick one edge of the zip around half the circle edge. This will hold the zip in place while you stitch them together.
3. Repeat with the other half.
4. Cut another slightly smaller circle than the first from the fabric paper, peel off the backing and stick it to the centre of the purse lining it.
5. Make a ribbon flower by stitching along one edge of a 10cm length of ribbon, and gather the ribbon tightly on the thread.