Wednesday 25 November 2009

Going To The Chapel

With the weather being so miserable it is lovely to scrap photos from more sunny times, Sarah has scrapped a photo of her sisters wedding and created a stunning layout.


This is the only picture I managed to snap of my sister & dad walking towards the chapel on her wedding day. I'm not sure who was more nervous!

I used Scrap Within Reach - Afternoon Tea range. These papers are just perfect for wedding photos - all pink & pretty with a bit of distressing so that they're not too too pink. If you love Basic Grey you will love these papers. I also cut a piece of Basic Grey Lemonade Doilies to create an embellishment, layering onto that a stamped flourish frame (stamped onto acetate), a couple of Aunty Sarah's Bloomers and a Prima Raja Centre in white. I also cut a leaf shape to tuck under this. The title was created using American Crafts Thickers (my favourite alphas!) White Nutmeg and the brand new Salutations in Honeydew. A touch of opulence was added by layering on a Prima Pearl Swirl to the left hand side of the photo

4 comments:

kjjc said...

this looks stunning Sarah.

Unknown said...

lobely L.O.Sarah!!

Natalie Jane said...

This is beautiful!! :)

Gertie said...

Gorgeous Sarah,no SHITE there lol!!!!