Thursday 30 July 2009

CHA - Day 2...

We woke up raring to go today with a stack of completed order forms to be handed in and a to-do list as long as International Drive itself, we started with a yummy breakfast of french toast at Dennys and made our way to the convention centre. Lots more pics for you, there was so much to see!

Lovely sample layouts from the talented My Little Shoebox design team:


Crate were just gorgeous as usual, they seem to get better and better with each release:


Lovely samples from Bella BLVD, such a pretty stand:


There was so much more that we saw and stroked but those will have to wait for another day! We had a fab dinner tonight with Lorraine and Janice from Scrapagogo, such a fun time and some light relief at the end of a long day. Thanks so much for the giggles ladies!
We'll be back soon with more goings on at CHA,
Sarah and Lianne xxx

4 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Ohhh loving all those papers!! The My Little Shoebox ones look particularly yummy. How on earth do your choose what ones to buy I would want to get them all!! Enjoy your next day and glad you had a nice time with L and J x

Claire said...

Not jealous really!!Gorgeous papers and love how they display them too.

cathy said...

Ooooooo! can't wait to see what you grls are gonna bring back for us to play with! MLSB are gorgeous & you know I'm a Crate fan! Oh I'm getting so excited, sounds like you're enjoying yourselves, wish I was there with you's!!

Erin P said...

Hello cute girlees!!! I found your cute blog! it's me , erin,the gal who interviewed you for your fun video at MLS! we had such a hoot with you girls! So glad to have met you, and now i am going to follow your blog too! My blog is www.bestbetties.blogspot.com

keep in touch!
erin p.