Tuesday 6 January 2009

Introducing...Rachael Elliott

My name is Rachael Elliott aka Relliott71 on UKS (I wish now I had chosen a more imaginative user name!!) I am 37, married with two girls and I work part time as a staff nurse. I have been scrapping for about two years now which is the longest that I have ever stuck to a hobby, I think I am totally addicted! My greatest scrapbooking achievements have been to be commissioned to produce layouts and articles for both scrapbook magazine and scrapbook inspirations.

Here is a taster of the work Rachael has created for us using the new American Crafts Teen line, we think you'll agree it's a stunning layout! Keep checking back for more of Rachael's creations and more work from our other designers.



3 comments:

Dawny said...

Gorgeous Los.An inspiration to us all Cant wait to see what you do next.

kjjc said...

gorgeous layout Rachael as always

Gems said...

Gorgeous layout, and I just love the flowers :o) xx