Friday 13 November 2009

Sweet Marmalade.

Rachel has been creating with the new Sassafras Sweet Marmalade papers


Who doesnt like a bit of hand cutting? These patterned papers are very busy but with such bold patterns they are perfect for handcutting out the designs. This is one of my graduation photos, I often wonder if it was all worth it, Uni that is, not to get too deep but I thought I would document my worries and that despite everything in my mind it will always have been worth it as I met my OH at UNI.



To be fair my OH is a lot more wiling than most to have his photograph taken. But one summers day (in fact the very last day of summer) I pushed him a bit too far he was all snapped out! This is a bright busy page but i think it works. Using multiple photos and embellsiments means that the page doesn't feel too busy.



No comments: